SpiderOak does not disable, freeze, block, or close accounts due to inactivity. So long as the account is in good standing, it will remain open.
Articles in this section
- Inactive Accounts
- What payment methods are accepted?
- What Does the Deauthorize Button do? When Should I Deauthorize a Device?
- How Can I Update My Billing Information? How Do I View or Print Past Receipts?
- How do I obtain a receipt?
- What to do When the Application is Disconnected
- What Do I Do if One of My Computers Is Stolen?
- How Do I Cancel My Account?
- How Can I Change My Email Address?
- Who Do I Contact with Billing Questions?