When running older versions of SpiderOak ONE, attempting to launch the GUI will fail on Linux distributions that use zlib newer than 1.2.9. The solution is to upgrade SpiderOak ONE to at least 6.3.1. Our latest version can be downloaded from many repositories or directly from our website.
Articles in this section
- ONE does not launch on Linux
- Failure to launch GUI due to zlib dependencies
- Supported Linux Distributions and Releases
- Does SpiderOak Follow Symbolic Links?
- Why Does Installation of an Apt Package Fail With "Public Key Is Not Available"?
- What Are the Apt Sources Lines for SpiderOak?
- What Is the RPM Signing Key for SpiderOak?