No, we do not support WebDAV. Doing so would break our No Knowledge policy. For more information on No Knowledge and how it protects you and your data, see:
Articles in this section
- Just Switched from Dump Truck. Now What?
- Where Can I Find the Checksums for ONE Installers?
- Is WebDAV supported?
- Why Isn't SpiderOak ONE Open Source Yet? When Will It Be?
- Why Doesn't ONE Just Use Web or FTP Access?
- Local Encryption of Files
- Does SpiderOak Use Encryption When Storing and Transferring Data?
- I Just Switched From Dropbox to SpiderOak. What Are the Differences Between Dropbox and SpiderOak?
- Dropping Dropbox: the Relocation Guide