Yes. First, click the Preferences button in the upper right corner of the SpiderOak application window, then select the 'Back Up' tab. To restrict the size of files in your backup, check the box next to 'Don't backup files larger than (X)' and enter the size restriction in MB.
Articles in this section
- Can I Password Protect ONE?
- What Is Finalizing?
- How Do I Remove Data From My Account?
- Can I Tell SpiderOak Not to Keep Historical Versions of My Files?
- What Are Historical Versions?
- How Do I Delete Historical Versions?
- Can I Restrict the Size of Files That ONE Backs Up?
- I Just Created a New Device. Why Can't I See It on the Web Interface?
- What Is Your Quality Assurance Process for New Releases?
- Will ONE Work on an NAS Device?