Yes. First, click the Preferences button in the upper right corner of the SpiderOak application window, then select the 'Back Up' tab. To restrict the size of files in your backup, check the box next to 'Don't backup files larger than (X)' and enter the size restriction in MB.
Articles in this section
- How to Rename a Device on ONE or Groups
- Bandwidth Limits When Backing Up Data
- Upload Troubleshooting
- Adding a Password to ONE
- Finalizing Explained
- Removing Data From an Account
- Restricting Historical Versions
- Historical Versions Explained
- Deleting Historical Versions
- Can I Restrict the Size of Files That ONE Backs Up?