Devices which have not yet uploaded any data will not appear when accessing your account through the SpiderOak web interface. As soon as you complete an upload from this device, you will be able to view the device and any uploaded data on the web interface.
Articles in this section
- How to Rename a Device on ONE or Groups
- Bandwidth Limits When Backing Up Data
- Upload Troubleshooting
- Adding a Password to ONE
- Finalizing Explained
- Removing Data From an Account
- Restricting Historical Versions
- Historical Versions Explained
- Deleting Historical Versions
- Can I Restrict the Size of Files That ONE Backs Up?