Devices which have not yet uploaded any data will not appear when accessing your account through the SpiderOak web interface. As soon as you complete an upload from this device, you will be able to view the device and any uploaded data on the web interface.
Articles in this section
- Can I Password Protect ONE?
- What Is Finalizing?
- How Do I Remove Data From My Account?
- Can I Tell SpiderOak Not to Keep Historical Versions of My Files?
- What Are Historical Versions?
- How Do I Delete Historical Versions?
- Can I Restrict the Size of Files That ONE Backs Up?
- I Just Created a New Device. Why Can't I See It on the Web Interface?
- What Is Your Quality Assurance Process for New Releases?
- Will ONE Work on a NAS Device?