Whichever version the user has interacted with most recently is known as the current version, and all previous versions are located within the 'Historical Versions' for that file.
Articles in this section
- Sync Troubleshooting
- Is Selective Sync Available?
- Can I Move the Hive Folder?
- What Does Calculations Pending Mean?
- Which Version Is Slated as a Versioned Copy and Which the Live Copy?
- How Does Sync Work?
- Can I Sync Across Various Platforms? Are There File Types That Will Not Sync Across Platforms?
- How Do I Sync Application Specific Files Such as iCal or iTunes Files?
- Does the Sync feature cost extra?
- Can Someone Eavesdrop on My Files While They Are Being Synced?