To download data from the website, click the name of the device where the data is stored. Opening a device and/or folder may take a few minutes, especially if it contains a large amount of data. When you find the file or folder you wish to download, click the Download button and choose where to save the file on your computer.
Articles in this section
- Bandwidth Limits When Accessing Data
- How Can I Restore or Download My Files From the SpiderOak Website?
- I've Lost My Computer and/or All My Data. How Can I Restore or Download All My Data?
- Where Can I Find the Data I've Uploaded to SpiderOak?
- How Can I Access My Data Remotely?
- How Do I Restore Data From the Deleted Items Bin?
- What Is the Deleted Items Bin? When Is Data Moved Here?
- How Do I Restore Files?
- How Do I Restore an Existing Device?
- Does SpiderOak Keep Multiple Versions of Files?