To restore data from the deleted items bin, select the files or folders you wish to restore and push the 'Download' button. SpiderOak will give you the option of restoring the files to their original location or sending them to a designated folder.
Articles in this section
- Bandwidth Limits When Accessing Data
- How Can I Restore or Download My Files From the SpiderOak Website?
- I've Lost My Computer and/or All My Data. How Can I Restore or Download All My Data?
- Where Can I Find the Data I've Uploaded to SpiderOak?
- How Can I Access My Data Remotely?
- How Do I Restore Data From the Deleted Items Bin?
- What Is the Deleted Items Bin? When Is Data Moved Here?
- How Do I Restore Files?
- How Do I Restore an Existing Device?
- Does SpiderOak Keep Multiple Versions of Files?