We strongly recommend that you create a hint because losing your password can cause you to lose access to all of your backed up data. If you lose your password you will lose access to your account. We cannot recover or reset your password for you, even in emergencies.
Articles in this section
- How Does SpiderOak ONE Inform and Update My Other Devices When I Change My Password From One Device?
- How to Prevent Getting Locked Out of Your Account
- What if I Forget My Password?
- Why Do I Need to Create a Password Hint?
- The Website Says My Username or Password Are Wrong, but I Know They Are Correct. What's Up?
- 2-Factor Authentication for Your ONE Account