By default, attachments that you download and save are sent to the Downloads folder of your local device. When downloading a file, you can specify where in your local directory you wish for it to be saved.
Articles in this section
- What's an Email Verification Code?
- What Do I Do if I Lose Access to My Account?
- Why Do I Have a Message That Says: “Error Sending the Join Request”?
- Why Are My Messages Not Sending/When I Send a Message It Is Grey and Never Sends?
- I Downloaded an Attachment. Where Did It Go?
- Why Is Semaphor Taking Up a Lot of Space in Appdata?
- What's a Recovery Key? How Is It Different From a Password?
- What Do I Do if My Email Verification Code Never Arrived?
- Can I Login to My Semaphor Billing Page From a Browser?
- Why Am I Getting a Server Error When I Try to Verify Someone in Person?