As you accrue previews of images or open files to view them you may see your Semaphor APPDATA folder grow. You can navigate into the Semaphor APPDATA folder and select the downloads folder. Within the downloads folder you can see all the files which you have previously looked at and delete them as you wish.
Articles in this section
- What's an Email Verification Code?
- What Do I Do if I Lose Access to My Account?
- Why Do I Have a Message That Says: “Error Sending the Join Request”?
- Why Are My Messages Not Sending/When I Send a Message It Is Grey and Never Sends?
- I Downloaded an Attachment. Where Did It Go?
- Why Is Semaphor Taking Up a Lot of Space in Appdata?
- What's a Recovery Key? How Is It Different From a Password?
- What Do I Do if My Email Verification Code Never Arrived?
- Can I Login to My Semaphor Billing Page From a Browser?
- Why Am I Getting a Server Error When I Try to Verify Someone in Person?