In the event that an employee with a company SpiderOak account moves on, their access to SpiderOak Groups or Enterprise will immediately be restricted when an administrator disables them in LDAP. SpiderOak Groups or Enterprise access can also be restricted from within the Management Console. Administrator access will remain available such that the data will remain in company control and available for download at any time.
Articles in this section
- The Account Page in SpiderOak Groups
- Where Can I Find the Checksums for Groups Installers?
- What Happens When an Employee Leaves a Company That Uses SpiderOak Groups or Enterprise?
- What Are the Space Increments in SpiderOak Groups That My Company Can Purchase?
- SpiderOak Groups Management Console Guide
- Getting Started with SpiderOak Groups
- Users in SpiderOak Groups
- Create User Groups Within SpiderOak Groups
- Billing in SpiderOak Groups
- Can I Control What Data Users Put in a ShareRoom?