SpiderOak Groups integrates with a user's existing folder structure such that a user does not have to recreate files or folders inside a different area or 'box'. Anything a user's computer can see SpiderOak can backup/sync/share including external drives, network volumes, or USB keys.
Articles in this section
- Groups Backup Explained
- Groups Hive Folder
- SpiderOak Groups Mobile App
- Server Backup
- Restoring Your Data With Point in Time
- Are There Any File Size or Type Limits Enforced by SpiderOak Groups?
- What Kind of Collaboration Tools Does SpiderOak Groups Offer?
- Do You Offer the Ability to 'Map-a-Drive' to Your System From a Windows Computer?
- How Can I Use SpiderOak Groups From the Command Line?