SpiderOak Groups uses a master key for the user account, just like our consumer product. However this is randomly generated and never exposed to the user. This is used in conjunction with our third-party hosted key escrow service to secure keys for each user while allowing password management by you or your IT administrator.
Articles in this section
- The Account Page in SpiderOak Groups
- Where Can I Find the Checksums for Groups Installers?
- What Happens When an Employee Leaves a Company That Uses SpiderOak Groups or Enterprise?
- What Are the Space Increments in SpiderOak Groups That My Company Can Purchase?
- SpiderOak Groups Management Console Guide
- Getting Started with SpiderOak Groups
- Users in SpiderOak Groups
- Create User Groups Within SpiderOak Groups
- Billing in SpiderOak Groups
- Can I Control What Data Users Put in a ShareRoom?