Yes. Administrators of SpiderOak Groups accounts can view the full backup set of each user by clicking on the 'User' tab in the Management Console. You will view the web portal exactly as the user sees it. Further, administrators have the ability to preconfigure a backup set to ensure that certain data is accounted for from the Desktop to the Documents folder. This includes the ability to restrict certain types of files from being uploaded. All of this is configurable at the LDAP / AD group level.
Articles in this section
- The Account Page in SpiderOak Groups
- Where Can I Find the Checksums for Groups Installers?
- What Happens When an Employee Leaves a Company That Uses SpiderOak Groups or Enterprise?
- What Are the Space Increments in SpiderOak Groups That My Company Can Purchase?
- SpiderOak Groups Management Console Guide
- Getting Started with SpiderOak Groups
- Users in SpiderOak Groups
- Create User Groups Within SpiderOak Groups
- Billing in SpiderOak Groups
- Can I Control What Data Users Put in a ShareRoom?