In SpiderOak Groups, specific storage quotas can be implemented via the Management Console. You can do this by adding + or - Bonus GB to an individual user in User Details Screen, or by changing the amount of storage their Group is allowed. For example, administrators can distribute 100 GB for 5 users or 10 GB to 50 users.
Articles in this section
- The Account Page in SpiderOak Groups
- Where Can I Find the Checksums for Groups Installers?
- What Happens When an Employee Leaves a Company That Uses SpiderOak Groups or Enterprise?
- What Are the Space Increments in SpiderOak Groups That My Company Can Purchase?
- SpiderOak Groups Management Console Guide
- Getting Started with SpiderOak Groups
- Users in SpiderOak Groups
- Create User Groups Within SpiderOak Groups
- Billing in SpiderOak Groups
- Can I Control What Data Users Put in a ShareRoom?