In some cases, a SpiderOak Groups end user may see a Server Error message after the fingerprint screen when setting up SpiderOak Groups. Assuming the password of the user account is correct, then this is a database connection issue. To fix this, you'll simply need to reboot the admin console VM. You can find this option in the admin console under Manage > Edit Account. Click on the Reboot Virtual Appliance button, and you will see a dialogue pop up with updates on the status of the VM. Rebooting should take around one minute, and once it finishes please try logging in again through the SpiderOak Blue application.
Articles in this section
- The Account Page in SpiderOak Groups
- Where Can I Find the Checksums for Groups Installers?
- What Happens When an Employee Leaves a Company That Uses SpiderOak Groups or Enterprise?
- What Are the Space Increments in SpiderOak Groups That My Company Can Purchase?
- SpiderOak Groups Management Console Guide
- Getting Started with SpiderOak Groups
- Users in SpiderOak Groups
- Create User Groups Within SpiderOak Groups
- Billing in SpiderOak Groups
- Can I Control What Data Users Put in a ShareRoom?