The command line is a text-only interface that allows you to give SpiderOak instructions, including some which are not available in the graphical user interface (GUI). It can be used for SpiderOak users on headless machines who cannot access the GUI, or to run SpiderOak without the GUI on a system with a monitor.
Articles in this section
- How Can I Use --fulllist?
- How Do I Reset File Inclusions and Exclusions?
- How Do I Use --sync?
- How Do I Access the Command Line?
- What Does --batchmode Do?
- How Do I Use --purge?
- Where is the SpiderOak Executable?
- Why Would I Want to Use the Command Line? What Is It?
- How Can I Make the Command Line Accept My Password on Windows?
- How Do I Use the --purge-historical-versions Option?