For the typical home user on a regular DSL/Broadband connection, data uploads to SpiderOak range from around 10GB-15GB per 24 hour period. This assumes no other very upload-intensive tasks are running at the same time. Upload speeds will vary greatly depending on your geographical location and bandwidth. Users with a lot of data that will compress and de-duplicate well or who are on a very fast internet connection may experience better upload speeds. At the same time, users in remote areas or those with slow connections could experience slower upload speeds.
Articles in this section
- Can I Password Protect ONE?
- What Is Finalizing?
- How Do I Remove Data From My Account?
- Can I Tell SpiderOak Not to Keep Historical Versions of My Files?
- What Are Historical Versions?
- How Do I Delete Historical Versions?
- Can I Restrict the Size of Files That ONE Backs Up?
- I Just Created a New Device. Why Can't I See It on the Web Interface?
- What Is Your Quality Assurance Process for New Releases?
- Will ONE Work on an NAS Device?