For the typical home user on a regular DSL/Broadband connection, data uploads to SpiderOak range from around 10GB-15GB per 24 hour period. This assumes no other very upload-intensive tasks are running at the same time. Upload speeds will vary greatly depending on your geographical location and bandwidth. Users with a lot of data that will compress and de-duplicate well or who are on a very fast internet connection may experience better upload speeds. At the same time, users in remote areas or those with slow connections could experience slower upload speeds.
Articles in this section
- How to Rename a Device on ONE or Groups
- Bandwidth Limits When Backing Up Data
- Upload Troubleshooting
- Adding a Password to ONE
- Finalizing Explained
- Removing Data From an Account
- Restricting Historical Versions
- Historical Versions Explained
- Deleting Historical Versions
- Can I Restrict the Size of Files That ONE Backs Up?