If your internet connection fails, SpiderOak will resume automatically whenever your network connection is reestablished. You can see the status of the SpiderOak server uplink in the "Control Center" display on the status tab of the SpiderOak application.
Articles in this section
- Can I Password Protect ONE?
- What Is Finalizing?
- How Do I Remove Data From My Account?
- Can I Tell SpiderOak Not to Keep Historical Versions of My Files?
- What Are Historical Versions?
- How Do I Delete Historical Versions?
- Can I Restrict the Size of Files That ONE Backs Up?
- I Just Created a New Device. Why Can't I See It on the Web Interface?
- What Is Your Quality Assurance Process for New Releases?
- Will ONE Work on a NAS Device?