If your internet connection fails, SpiderOak will resume automatically whenever your network connection is reestablished. You can see the status of the SpiderOak server uplink in the "Control Center" display on the status tab of the SpiderOak application.
Articles in this section
- How to Rename a Device on ONE or Groups
- Bandwidth Limits When Backing Up Data
- Upload Troubleshooting
- Adding a Password to ONE
- Finalizing Explained
- Removing Data From an Account
- Restricting Historical Versions
- Historical Versions Explained
- Deleting Historical Versions
- Can I Restrict the Size of Files That ONE Backs Up?