No, not even SpiderOak employees. In fact, all SpiderOak processes that are run through the client are covered under our Zero Knowledge privacy approach to security, meaning not even the US government under threat of subpoena can access your data.
Articles in this section
- What Does Calculations Pending Mean?
- Is Selective Sync Available?
- Can I Move the Hive Folder?
- Which Version Is Slated as a Versioned Copy and Which the Live Copy?
- How Does Sync Work?
- Can I Sync Across Various Platforms? Are There File Types That Will Not Sync Across Platforms?
- How Do I Sync Application Specific Files Such as iCal or iTunes Files?
- Does the Sync feature cost extra?
- Can Someone Eavesdrop on My Files While They Are Being Synced?
- Are There Specific Folders That SpiderOak Will Not Sync?