The more recent file will take priority and become the active file on both machines. The older file will become a historical version which is accessible any time on the Manage tab under that filename.
Articles in this section
- What Does Calculations Pending Mean?
- Is Selective Sync Available?
- Can I Move the Hive Folder?
- Which Version Is Slated as a Versioned Copy and Which the Live Copy?
- How Does Sync Work?
- Can I Sync Across Various Platforms? Are There File Types That Will Not Sync Across Platforms?
- How Do I Sync Application Specific Files Such as iCal or iTunes Files?
- Does the Sync feature cost extra?
- Can Someone Eavesdrop on My Files While They Are Being Synced?
- Are There Specific Folders That SpiderOak Will Not Sync?