SpiderOak stores your data using a nested series of encryption keys. This allows SpiderOak to make any specific folder or file public without exposing any of the other data you have backed up.
Articles in this section
- Can I Share a Single File at a Time?
- How Do ShareRooms Work?
- How Do I Change My ShareID? Can I Change the "Name of Person Sharing"?
- How Do I Edit or Delete a ShareRoom?
- How Do I Access a ShareRoom?
- What is a ShareRoom?
- Are ShareRooms Indexable or Crawlable by Search Engines?
- Do ShareRooms Violate No Knowledge?