No. We do not impose limits on bandwidth when accessing your data. You can access and share as much of your data as you wish. However, SpiderOak uses quality-of-service controls to ensure that available bandwidth is allocated fairly among all customers.
Articles in this section
- Does SpiderOak Have Bandwidth Limits When Accessing Data?
- How Can I Restore or Download My Files From the SpiderOak Website?
- I've Lost My Computer and/or All My Data. How Can I Restore or Download All My Data?
- Where Can I Find the Data I've Uploaded to SpiderOak?
- How Can I Access My Data Remotely?
- How Do I Restore Data From the Deleted Items Bin?
- What Is the Deleted Items Bin? When Is Data Moved Here?
- How Do I Restore Files?
- How Do I Restore an Existing Device?
- Does SpiderOak Keep Multiple Versions of Files?