To create a team, follow these steps:
- Launch the Semaphor application
- Select the blue ‘+’ symbol near the top of the application window.
- Select the blue ‘Create Team’ button. This will open a page where you can name your team.
- Set a name for your team. Once you are happy with the name, select ‘Create Team’
- The application will then create a temporary channel for you called General and open a page giving you your team ID and other options for inviting members to your team. You can access this code later if you wish. For more information on these options see Inviting Users to your Team.
- Congratulations you have created your first team! You can now create more channels, invite users to your team, or simply use the general channel if you wish.