As a company, SpiderOak has always believed in providing a service without limitation. As such, there are no file size or file type restrictions. That said, we do allow your company to exert controls on what types of data can be uploaded including limitations on file size. We feel this flexibility is important for your company to fully control. These controls are available at the 'group' level.
Articles in this section
- Groups Backup Explained
- Groups Hive Folder
- SpiderOak Groups Mobile App
- Server Backup
- Restoring Your Data With Point in Time
- Are There Any File Size or Type Limits Enforced by SpiderOak Groups?
- What Kind of Collaboration Tools Does SpiderOak Groups Offer?
- Do You Offer the Ability to 'Map-a-Drive' to Your System From a Windows Computer?
- How Can I Use SpiderOak Groups From the Command Line?