Administrators have access to general account usage, storage per user, last logins, number of devices per user, total space used, full details on what data is being shared, and more. Custom reports are available.
Articles in this section
- The Account Page in SpiderOak Groups
- Where Can I Find the Checksums for Groups Installers?
- What Happens When an Employee Leaves a Company That Uses SpiderOak Groups or Enterprise?
- What Are the Space Increments in SpiderOak Groups That My Company Can Purchase?
- SpiderOak Groups Management Console Guide
- Getting Started with SpiderOak Groups
- Users in SpiderOak Groups
- Create User Groups Within SpiderOak Groups
- Billing in SpiderOak Groups
- Can I Control What Data Users Put in a ShareRoom?