If SpiderOak Hive is enabled, you can simply move files directly into the Hive directory. This data will be automatically uploaded and synced across your devices.
Articles in this section
- Can I have have two ONE accounts running on the same computer?
- Can I Install ONE on My Chromebook?
- How Do I Make SpiderOak Connect Using a Proxy Server?
- Does SpiderOak Offer Automatic Backup Scheduling or Scheduling When Idle?
- How Can I Install SpiderOak ONE on Linux Without Software Installation Privileges?
- How Do I Use SpiderOak Hive on a Headless Machine or From the Command Line?
- How Can I Run SpiderOak Without the GUI From Launchd?
- How Do I Disable Hive Without Using the GUI?