No. SpiderOak has no restrictions to the size or type of file you can select for backup.
Articles in this section
- Can I Password Protect ONE?
- What Is Finalizing?
- How Do I Remove Data From My Account?
- Can I Tell SpiderOak Not to Keep Historical Versions of My Files?
- What Are Historical Versions?
- How Do I Delete Historical Versions?
- Can I Restrict the Size of Files That ONE Backs Up?
- I Just Created a New Device. Why Can't I See It on the Web Interface?
- What Is Your Quality Assurance Process for New Releases?
- Will ONE Work on an NAS Device?